• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Things that match with your bike

3308143362_c820b7ff70_b.jpg

My rally lodging...

matches my R1150GS. Most recently seen on the cover of the January ON.

Attachments

• IMG_0061_1.JPG
    IMG_0061_1.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 895

With everyone inside and not riding as much or at all, something different to dig thru your photos to find... something you parked near or took a picture of that reminds you of your bike.

I was looking for one in particular but came across this one for starters:

You do realize your Avatar matches too... :whistle

On the dike at lake Okeechobee.

Attachments

• 010709Chobee 003.jpg
    010709Chobee 003.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 838
Didn't think about it until I brought the new Adventure home a couple of years ago. It matches my truck I suppose.

DSCN0341.jpg

Well, what do you expect when you ride around with a lightening bolt on your pannier? I envy your riding conditions; great photo.

I got the strangest looks today:laugh

I guess I'll never get the whole trailer/lawnmower/boat/bicycle/plywood thing.

Just becuase you can does not mean you should.

If you are going to mow another yard are you going to do it in riding gear or did you pack a change of clothes?

No offense, but whenever I see one of these situations I always think the person doing it enjoys the attention more than the actual function of doing something like this.

The GS is truck like, but...........

;)

I guess I'll never get the whole trailer/lawnmower/boat/bicycle/plywood thing.

Just becuase you can does not mean you should.

If you are going to mow another yard are you going to do it in riding gear or did you pack a change of clothes?

No offense, but whenever I see one of these situations I always think the person doing it enjoys the attention more than the actual function of doing something like this.

The GS is truck like, but...........

;)

I was returning it 50 miles away after repairing it and hate taking my truck unless I absolutely have to. The GS is my second truck:laugh I never exceed the carrying capacity and have a lot more fun. I routinely haul tires and wheels for friends as well.

I was returning it 50 miles away after repairing it and hate taking my truck unless I absolutely have to. The GS is my second truck:laugh I never exceed the carrying capacity and have a lot more fun. I routinely haul tires and wheels for friends as well.

Absolutely. I'm always hauling stuff on my cruiser.
ANY excuse to ride w/o a windshield in front of my face!
10' lengths of copper tubing is fun!

What's not to get. :scratch
He likes to ride.

Matching Attire

I got a suit to match the bike, in many ways. Black & Red, Rugged, Heavy, and Durable.:laugh

Attachments

• Gold Bar Copper Mine (17).jpg
    Gold Bar Copper Mine (17).jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 984
Both the Pontiac and the R1150RT are 2003,
But the "color" names are very different.

Attachments

• Motorcycle Rides-0009_640x480.jpg
    Motorcycle Rides-0009_640x480.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 655
Back