• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Things that match with your bike

henzilla

not so retired
Staff member

With everyone inside and not riding as much or at all, something different to dig thru your photos to find... something you parked near or took a picture of that reminds you of your bike.

I was looking for one in particular but came across this one for starters:

Attachments

• Edger and S match (1).jpg
    Edger and S match (1).jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,661
If I could only take a picture of a black hole.......(since my favorite ride is black, not because it swallows money endlessly!).

*sigh*

RM

With everyone inside and not riding as much or at all, something different to dig thru your photos to find... something you parked near or took a picture of that reminds you of your bike.

this is almost scary, did you paint the bike or the tiller/trimmer to match? :lol

RM

Nah! I'll bet he was just alert. Riding past the store - saw the opportunity - and 'carpe diem' so to speak.

Didn't even notice the stripes...ha!great!
Helen and I stopped for something and I pulled next to it to park close to door last week...looked over and almost fell over laughing...I def seized the day! Chuck asked if I bought it.No, by the way.

Not as nice as your opening shot, but still both are silver and red. And built on "old" technology and can take a beating. (Not to mention, I just love taking pictures of old war birds.)

Attachments

• Mig1.JPG
    Mig1.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 1,563
Here's my RT the day I brought it home from the dealer. They don't quite match but close enough. (It wasn't on purpose, but it's easier to match a solid-color bike. :))
447127666_xATEH-L.jpg

Things that Match

Well, this could be a bit of a ssttrreettcchh on COLORS -

But if I can't qualify on colors, I know I can on PARTS & REPAIRS!

Sickle_Parts.jpg

DVC06306.png

This was my New Year in the desert. The fact that I was near it was the match so close to the Saudi border in the Western province.

Valley of Fire on a Fire Red G.S......

I had a great ride yesterday for January exploring the "Valley of Fire" about one hour outside of Vegas.

Blue Sky and very red rocks made for some great photos and great riding.

Mike:thumb

Attachments

• Library - 163.jpg
    Library - 163.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,049
Near Cape Hatteras, NC

Attachments

• Brothers, Uncles,Graduation, and  Outer  banks 113.jpg
    Brothers, Uncles,Graduation, and Outer banks 113.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 961
Back