• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Central Arkansas New Years Ride

rkildu

Weather Permitting:

Naturally Beemers will be meeting at Toad Suck Park, 5 miles west of Conway
on Highway 60, January 1st 2009, for our annual New Years Day Ride to Petit Jean State Park. Most of us will go to Mather Lodge for Lunch, and to warm up before splitting up and heading home.

We will meet on the west side of the river in the parking area by the Dam.

Rod

Weather Permitting:

Naturally Beemers will be meeting at Toad Suck Park, 5 miles west of Conway
on Highway 60, January 1st 2009, for our annual New Years Day Ride to Petit Jean State Park. Most of us will go to Mather Lodge for Lunch, and to warm up before splitting up and heading home.

We will meet on the west side of the river in the parking area by the Dam.

Rod
OK--weather permitting I will get to try out my new heated jacket. I checked with Mather Lodge and may just book a room because if I stay for a late lunch, I'm riding home in the dark (and cold). Sure hope this crummy weather lets up for at least Jan. 1st & 2nd. Almost 300 mile RT for me. Hope to see ya there!!

I'm in El Dorado and may be up that way on the 1st. I would love to meet the Naturally Beemers group. What time will you meet up?

We normally meet about Noon. We meet at Toad Suck Park West on highway 60 in the parking lot under the bridge/dam. That would be west of Conway.

Hope to see you there.

Rod

Back