• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMWRTGIRL, BoxerGrrlie, and BradfordBenn on the way to the Rally 2004

Glad you all rolled in safe, us old flatu's took a leisurely pace:
Sun, Priest Falls, ID (50 mi!), nothing like nodding off at 60 mph to say motel, NOW
Mon, Bozeman, MT, mem'd a great grocery/deli
Tue, Glendive, MT
Wed, Moorhead MN
Thu, Minneapolis & work for next 5 days, b4 rtn to SW Mi.
The only good parts of the return were seeing the next state billboards; HOT, tedious & boring!
Worth it? ABSOLUTELY!
Hats off to the 1K day, I doubt I could pull that. L8R <<<)))

WOW! I just got done reading this entire thread, and I am near tears with heartbreak that I couldn't have been there to once again complete the Gang Of Four. That pic saying HI to me from the mountains was beyond precious and will probably be my next Windoze wallpaper- thanks to all three of you for thinking of me! Your trip sounds like the kind of ride I fantasise about and beyond- I hope you'll all be there when I can make such a ride real.
Cant wait to hear more of your stories!

I'll close with a picture of BoxerGrrlie that was posted on Boxerworks.com by a friend there who, based on a one-sentence description of her I gave in case anybody should be able to say hi for me, picked her quickly out of 6000. The picture was taken by a guy named Keith from Seattle, known at Boxwerworks as Beemermax:

Attachments

• rebeccaspokane01.jpg
    rebeccaspokane01.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
"If any of you who are going to the MOA National happen to see a six-foot, slender-built woman on a black '75 R90/6 with a windscreen and WI tag, say hi for me!" Or something to that effect. :)

Back