• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Garmin costs

G

GOGREEN

I must have been a very good boy this year because and elf told me Santa is kickin out a Zumo 550 to me on his ride by. A question comes to mind. Where is the best/cheapest place to purchase the Garmin/Xm Antenna?

zumo 550

Love my Zumo on my machine and I also bought a car mount for long trips with another vehicle. I actually got mine from the dealer as a bonus for purchasing my RT.

Foogle

For the best deals on just about anything go to www.froogle.com. They were sold to Google sometime ago and the name was changed, but froogle still works. I just bought a Zumo 450 for $320. It was shipped promptly and I'm pleased. The site will show many venders for the product and a rating on the vender by prior customers; similar to eBay.

gogreen

Clearly Santa has done his homework. He brought my Garmin 550 two years ago and then last year the GXM30. I love both and use them in the car and on the bike. What a gift.

Tell Santa to also check out www.zumoforums.com when he has a question and can't figure out the answer, but then he has the elves to help out with the technical stuff.

thanks to all for the input. ordered a GXM30 off Ebay, now if some ridin weather would get here. I will be ready.

Hate to be late to the party as you have already bought but....

If your'e an AMA member you get a discount directly from Garmin. You have to register on their website and log in your AMA number but the discounts are well worth it. IIRC the discount price on the ZUMO itself is $300 off or so. Basically you get employee price, and it's good for all the accessories.

Back