• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mid- Michigan here

ARM74

I work too hard....
Ugh, winter. I guess I'll spend my down time planning rides for next year.:wave
Anyone planning to attend the Mini-rally in Sturgis (MI) in May?

Yeah, I like to ride over on Saturday, spend the night in the tent, and then hurry home to a hot shower! :p

No need to rush home for a hot shower the showers at the campground are pretty steamy.

FYI, as of last weekend the Mini-Rally planning has begun. :wave

No need to rush home for a hot shower the showers at the campground are pretty steamy.

FYI, as of last weekend the Mini-Rally planning has begun. :wave

Great! I look forward to attending. I missed last year because my son was born a few weeks earlier.

I live across town from the Rally site. Out of curiosity my wife and I pulled in there a couple of years ago on our H.D's and the way people stared at us, you would have thought we had three eyes! We still chuckle about it.

I have an '06 RT now so we will try it again. I'll get some BMW stickers for my wifes Low Rider so she can get in :)

We might have a cook out that Saturday for any one that is interested. If we do, I'll post it here.

Looking forward to meeting you folks.

Think Spring!

Glide Pilot

I went in '06 and '07. I missed the '08 rally mostly due to bad weather. I had limited vacation time and didn't want to spend it in the rain. I plan on attending in '09, though. It's always been a good time. :thumb

I live across town from the Rally site. Out of curiosity my wife and I pulled in there a couple of years ago on our H.D's and the way people stared at us, you would have thought we had three eyes! We still chuckle about it.

I have an '06 RT now so we will try it again. I'll get some BMW stickers for my wifes Low Rider so she can get in :)...

Don't really think you'll need stickers for the Low Rider. I've never been to a BMW rally that didn't welcome all 2 wheelers. Like Josh, I didn't make it last year but hope to do better in '09.

By the way, welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing you ... maybe in Sturgis is not sooner.

Don't really think you'll need stickers for the Low Rider. I've never been to a BMW rally that didn't welcome all 2 wheelers. Like Josh, I didn't make it last year but hope to do better in '09.

By the way, welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing you ... maybe in Sturgis is not sooner.

Agreed. You may get a few wayward glances from a few folks, but overall, all motorcycles are welcome and greeted warmly.

Thanks for the welcome!

Does anybody have the rally date? Our daughter is getting married this spring and I need to tell her which weekend she can't use....(like that would work)!

Thanks,
Steve

Thanks for the welcome!

Does anybody have the rally date? Our daughter is getting married this spring and I need to tell her which weekend she can't use....(like that would work)!

Thanks,
Steve

Good luck with that! What bride wouldn't put a rally before a wedding?!
No date yet, as far as I know. Typically it's the first weekend in May.

Back