• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

White Stag Rally

cmunger

Anyone hear when the White Stag rally in Beatty is this year? can't seem to find anything about it & told it's one of "the good ones".

It's on, at least that is what I seem to recall hearing on LD Rider.

I'm not sure if it is invitation only, I don't ever remember there being a website.

Best,

Rob Nye

The announced dates for White Stag 2009 are Jan 30-31. Beatty Nv. Further details are yet to be announced.

Heidi and I will miss it this year, as we will be out of the country, butt it is one great rally, and will be in its 20th year. This should be one to remember.

bob still

A list!

Death Valley area is very attarctive during the winter months, especially Jan./Feb. and so on. A list of biker events in DV should be made available here or somewhere. I usually go every year to DV in these months a couple times at least and I usually am not on top of whats going on over there, before hand. I just go. Airheads, IBMWR, WS Rally and whatever else are repeats every year and its not well advertised. I know getting there can be a pain, regarding cold riding weather, but its a hoot once there and no more favorable riding can be found in the dead of winter:).....Randy:thumb

Back