• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Texas to Alaska or South America

tthouses

capt. paul
Looking for a group or couple of folks who may want to ride to either Alaska or South America, sometime next year. I live in Texas. Im up for suggestions; I would rather go to South America as far as Argentina South. Dont want to get kidnaped so thinking Alaska might be safer route. Suggestions anyone or interested parties. This is where I am starting.
Regards
Paul
Austin TX

I can't go

I can't go this time Paul, but I hope to return to South America. I've been to Alaska and I'm sure I'll go back, but it's not as exciting (to me) as South America. Every day is an adventure in South America. There is no way to know what to expect each day when you ride out of town in pursuit of your daily endeavor. I wish you lots of good luck on either direction you choose to travel. You will be rewarded for doing so. Please keep us posted on your travels. :clap

Looking for a group or couple of folks who may want to ride to either Alaska or South America, sometime next year. I live in Texas. Im up for suggestions; I would rather go to South America as far as Argentina South. Dont want to get kidnaped so thinking Alaska might be safer route. Suggestions anyone or interested parties. This is where I am starting.
Regards
Paul
Austin TX

Back