• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello AK & YT Riders

AK & YT riders

Greetings from Whitehorse! I ride an '81 R100 RS. I am in the anonymous book - had quite a few folks stop by for help or just to stop by. There are few BMW's in Town - nothing in an organized sense.

Michael

Good to make your acquaintance Mike. I get to Whitehorse every spring for a Curling Bonspiel and my wife and I rode our bikes through last summer on the way south. I imagine you do get a lot of folks seeking you out for help or conversation. I plan on being in Dawson for the D2D ride in late June; hopefully that's something you make and we can meet for a brew. Will be interesting to see if there is much interest in the regional forum from our neck of the woods. The ADV Riders forum has an Alaska page and several Canadians are regulars there; check it out.
Kevin

Greetings from Whitehorse! I ride an '81 R100 RS. I am in the anonymous book - had quite a few folks stop by for help or just to stop by. There are few BMW's in Town - nothing in an organized sense.

Michael

Yukon

Can you identify these POI's - taken from the "Alaskan MOB" tour 2008.

AtlinPanorama2-small.jpg

BMWsatAtlinLake4.jpg

HalattheheadwateroftheYukonRiver-1.jpg

TheBikesinSkagwayPass.jpg

Reflections-editted.jpg

Kluanestop-edit.jpg

Travel the Yukon, it and and the people are great.

Last edited:
Yukon

Can you identify these POI's - taken from the "Alaskan MOB" tour 2008.

[
[Travel the Yukon, it and and the people are great.

I can, but then,.......I was there. :wave

Back