• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Minnesota Onboard

Three below and windy today. I got the John Deer Gator stuck today, fooling around jumping drifts a mile down a dirt road...No motorcycle riding today, have to do something!

The regional forum should be fun once everyone finds it!

Riding in my mind

Yeah Redclfco, is fun until you get em stuck. I got my 4 wheeler stuck today plowing out the drifted in driveways, getting a little crazy. Oh well, hurry up spring, the only riding I'm doing now is in my mind.

I've been clearing my driveway with the 50" blower on my Kubota tractor. Yesterday my eyes froze shut w/blowing snow, so I ended up wearing my off-road helmet w/goggles. Much better! The neighbors gave me some strange looks, but at least I could see them gawking!

Yesterday, the drive was blowing shut as fast as I could clean it out. Today, it's much less windy, and the sun is shining!

Think positive- the days are getting longer.:clap

See you at the Hiawatha Rally!

Checking in from Crystal, MN. :wave
Still winter, but the motorcycle show is coming up. Once that's here, it's not long before the salt is gone from the roads and we can RIDE!

-Penny

Hmmm....

Is there less chance of rain on the last weekend in May than there is on the first weekend in June?
:scratch

Not that a little rain is a big deal, but sometimes sun is good, too.

Is there less chance of rain on the last weekend in May than there is on the first weekend in June?
:scratch

Not that a little rain is a big deal, but sometimes sun is good, too.

We didn't change the date, just how it fell.:wave

It's always the weekend after Memorial Day.

Plan on being there this year. It'll be my first time.

Looking forward to it. :dance

Anything to look forward to when in the middle of a blizzard tonight.

Are you THE Chopper Guy?! Really hope you can make it. Looking forward to beer, BBQ and telling lies. :drink
-K

Depends on what you mean by "The" Chopper Guy.

I've been using that forum name at numerous places for several years now.

And it doen not mean a motorcycle chopper.

I prefer the choppers with roters on top and on the tail.:thumb

Oh that had me wondereing Also..............I rode on Sunday night for about an Hour was Ok just carefull on the corners and sandy spots:blush

Lakeland, MN. Looking forward to the Hiawatha Rally; I'll probably ride something Austrian, definitely something with knobbies, and hopefully something with fresh sprockets.

We'll be there. Looking forward to roast pig and New Orleans jazz.

Back