• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Welcome to the East...

oldhway

2 Wheeled Troubador
Home of the Big Gig. (Friday, January 16th in conjunction with the Cycle world International Motorcycle Show at the Jacob Javitz center in New york City.)

This regional stuff is going to be very cool.

Paul B, where are you my esteemed friend?

Last edited:
Just back from Vermont

Just got back from Vermont where the Vermont "MOOOOvers" had their monthly breakfast meeting. Have a lot of pictures from the meeting which included the obligatory snow falling on the roads.

The Vermont rally committee met and the 2009 rally will be tweaked a bit to make it bigger and better.

I suggest reconnoitering in each others territory along with lots of sharing of roads and foods. Then we can appoint a committee of volunteers, write up a charter and have our grandchildren report the results. :laugh

Lets have our first CCC (Charter Creation Committee) in ... oh ... Tennessee follow by a rewrite at CIC (Color in the Catskills) and then a plenary session at the BIG Gig. Who knows, maybe we will find some Black Diamonds in there someplace?

Not use settling the matter then what would we have to talk about?

Kind of like the reenactments up here for the French and Indian wars. It all helps to sell beer, burghers and moon pies.

i take it that you've not been to the laser show at stone mountain... ? :ha
Ian, your birth certificate allows you to stay and play in our sandbox :ha

And I have to say that Stone Mountain is a very large and impressive... stone mountain. Dug the tramway ride and cell reception on top is stellar.

Hi All -

Sunny and brisk up here in White River Junction today - not sure if it got down into single digits or not last night - I try not to look!

I washed my 'stich Saturday, so I guess I've pretty much given up riding for the winter - lots of salt out there on the roads :-(

But, we have the Big GIG III to look forward to:thumb

Best,
Muriel

how are we going to settle this yankee vs. rebels issue?

ian

I thought I settled the issue by marrying one. I was mistaken.

-2?? F here this AM. It is supposed to get to 50?? on Wednesday. If so, and I can get through driveway ice, I will ride.

John

how are we going to settle this yankee vs. rebels issue?

Hmmm? Yeah....Kinda like puttin' Charlie Pride and Ice-T in the same chorus together just because they're both.....er...singers. :dunno

Can we please at least be civil about this..

" When your fighting yankees a redneck is a mans best friend "

I think we need to draw a line and call it,,,,,,,,:scratch Oh I don't know,, how bout the Mason-Dixon line...........Pete

NOW!! Ain't that being civil:violin

well, one thing you have to watch out for down here are bawled peenut shells on the road... they're slippery!

Back