• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Fantastic Shine

bandman

Although its going into winter in the Great Lakes, one can still shine the trusty mount for Spring and for those riding year round can put an untimate shine that will last long on a monthly basis. Last year I ordered Zaino, a show-room car polish off the internet. I ordered the polish for clear coat vehicles and GRAND FINALE, a spray for in between polishings. I can honestly say that it is super easy to use and puts a shine on your bike that you can shave with. This is the best stuff ever. Before polishing, use DAWN and water to wash your bike, dry the bike, and then polish. This gets the old wax off. I use a leaf or lawn blower to dry off the bike. This polish will even get rid of alot of those swirl marks from hard polishing with a dirty polishing cloth.
Zainostore.com is the website and the products I use are Z2 and Z8.

Great Stuff.!!!!!!!!
Great for Christmas Too!:) :) :)

Back