• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW Cover Pants... fit? other?

B

BMWBHW

I'm considering the purchase of BMW Motorrad Cover Pants... I work in an office environment that requires business attire. These pants seem like the best compromise of having protection over my wool dress pants... without having to change everyday before/after I get ready for the commute.

Unfortunately, local Houston dealers do not carry the pants so I can try them on... may have to go online instead. I have owned enough BMW attire to know that fit sometimes differs between product lines... I'm 5'-10", athletic build, 33/34 waist, with a 30" inseam. Can anyone provide advice on sizing? I assume a Medium might be best based on previous experiences...

If someone has a better pant suggestion that would be waterproof, light, offer some knee protection, and go over another pair of pants.... I'd appreciate it too!

Thank you....

BMW Pants run small. Very small.

I'm considering the purchase of BMW Motorrad Cover Pants... I work in an office environment that requires business attire. These pants seem like the best compromise of having protection over my wool dress pants... without having to change everyday before/after I get ready for the commute.

Unfortunately, local Houston dealers do not carry the pants so I can try them on... may have to go online instead. I have owned enough BMW attire to know that fit sometimes differs between product lines... I'm 5'-10", athletic build, 33/34 waist, with a 30" inseam. Can anyone provide advice on sizing? I assume a Medium might be best based on previous experiences...

If someone has a better pant suggestion that would be waterproof, light, offer some knee protection, and go over another pair of pants.... I'd appreciate it too!

Thank you....

Back