• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Stolen Uni-go trailer

CaptainTom

Note: my silver and black Uni-go trailer was stolen this morning from my home in Los Angeles this morning (November 7th). It is a 2002 model (New Zealand made) with a tan cover. I pull this behind my 2002 K1200 LTE. The trailer and paint scheme are unique-easily identifiable.
VIN7A9E04102N026392, Lic California 4CU9665. If you spot it, please call me at 626-437-6891
Thanks, Tom Stapleton

Attachments

• my uni-go.jpg
    my uni-go.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 372
That's a major bummer Tom... I hope someone finds it. Was it kept outside? I keep a Trailmaster camper outside for the winter - but tether it to a tree with a steel cable and massive padlock. It can't be lifted into the back of a truck like the Uni-Go, but it does have a standard 1 7/8" hitch on it...

Are there many of them out there? It will probably be re-painted by now.

If I see one, I will just get the tag number and pass it your way, I would not want to approach someone on this unless I was sure. You can take just it from there.

Man I hate a thief!!!!:fight

Back