• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Biergarten Coming

Hey the pictures are fine and a great time was had by all. Lets do this again! Next time I'll remember the camera. I was sure it was in the top case. Wonder where it went?
0319091714.jpg

Photo by ENFOMAN

Great time had by all! The loudness of the garden got higher as the night went on as more and more people came in through the front door although the firehouse garage door right besides it was wide open. That was a point of interest as we sat and had conversation. Also, It is great to have pics of Paul on the forum. Maybe he should forget his camera a bit more and be in more photos Although you do look to be a bit naked in the garden without it Paul!

Bob

First order of business when we get rolling this morning is to put a small camera in the riding jacket. But it is amazing how well the cell phone did saving the day.

Will be returning soon to Biergarten to get prices for the Brunch. Will be putting together another event soon. Hope more riders can join us. There are a lot of Beemer riders in the area but no easy way to contact them.

Maybe can schedule a weekend event that involves a ride and a stop for the brunch.

That big glass boot holds two liters and is FREE if you arrive on your birthday.

Food was good and reasonable priced - could get dinner for under $10. I had the Brats (two large beef brats, potato salad, sauerkraut and roll. Put down a ten spot and got change back. When ENFOMAN and I arrived there was no line. When EMPEG9000 got in line the wait tried one's patience.

Not bad for the first shot out of the box. Definately have to get bck for potato pancake night.

Food was good and reasonable priced - could get dinner for under $10. I had the Brats (two large beef brats, potato salad, sauerkraut and roll. Put down a ten spot and got change back. When ENFOMAN and I arrived there was no line. When EMPEG9000 got in line the wait tried one's patience.

Not bad for the first shot out of the box. Definitely have to get back for potato pancake night.
Yeah the wait was long. I think they just don't have their system down yet. The bartenders are also not fully up to speed. A bartender in a busy bar should move with a little more urgency.

Oh one final note for anyone heading over, they take cash only. I only went with a $20 and I bought dinner for two so I had to hit up the atm in there at a $2 charge.

All in all it was a cool place to go and I will go back for sure when Paul organizes the next event.

ima4nr

Thank you! Very, very informative. Will keep that in mind for the next birthday party.

Can you remember the German word for spontaneous good time. It was the theme of the Wisconsin Rally. Looked like geimenschaft but that is definitely not the word.

Last edited:
Close enough Bob. Or is it fahrvergnugen?

The History Channel's Modern Marvels tonight was on..... beer :drink. The Bavarian beer drinkers talked about gemutlichkeit and what it means. They didn't mention a BMW rally.

Back