• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

caberg

Prof. Robert

I need a new helmet, and I'm thinking about one of the Caberg Solo 104s; so far though, I haven't been able to find info on them. Anyone have any experiences with them that you'd like to share? Or, can anyone point me in direction where I might find some info on them.

Thanks,
Robert

There's quite a bit of favorable reviews if you google it. I've had a Caberg justissimo
flip up for 2 riding seasons and am very happy with it.

I had a Caberg flipper and it was the worse helmet I've owned in 37 years. Leaked rain, leaked wind, the shield yellowed in a short period and no help from the distributor.

Be forwarded.

Best,

I had a Caberg flipper and it was the worse helmet I've owned in 37 years. Leaked rain, leaked wind, the shield yellowed in a short period and no help from the distributor.

Be forwarded.

Best,

Agreed. Before they were called Caberg, they were Jarow. And before that, Arrow. They keep changing names and distributors. IMHO they have poor fit and finish, cheap visors that scratch easily and don't last long, and lousy (no) customer service. Don't ask me how I know... Don't know if you want to "be forwarded", but be forwarned.

Back