• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Nolan N102 Helmet Parts

pcbuss

I have a Nolan N102 and need to get a replacement hinge part. While removing the shield I broke the piece that holds the shield to the helmet. It is the piece that rotates and locks into place.

Is there anybody that sells just replacement parts? I tried Nolans website but it said it is underconstruction.

Thanks,
Peter B

Yes. Get in touch with CIMA International.

Here's there info stolen from a previous thread.

At the rally, I got a card from CIMA International. Phone: 630-701-1601 or toll free 866-2helmet. Give them a try. (Email: helmets@aol.com)

Yes. Get in touch with CIMA International.

Here's there info stolen from a previous thread.

At the rally, I got a card from CIMA International. Phone: 630-701-1601 or toll free 866-2helmet. Give them a try. (Email: helmets@aol.com)

+1 on CIMA. I originated another Nolan thread, and have since recieved my lost side cover from them. Keith at CIMA was awesome! They should have anything you need.

Last edited:
Just called them for the new side cover and pivot cover. They said it would be in the mail tomorrow.

So far so good!!

My apologies. My last post in this thread stated that I originated this thread.....I meant to say I originated another Nolan thread. Mistake fixed.

Memory was nice when I had it!! :laugh

Back