• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

olympia bushwacker 3/4 vs airglide II

Sufferin_Boothead

Sufferin Boothead
Hey kids....looking for a good warmish weather jacket and have narrowed it down to bushwacker 3/4 mesh teck vs. airglide II mesh teck.
Besides the jacket length, anyone have any major issues with either?
Anyone hear if a "new" 2009 jacket is on the way?

Airglide!

Love my Airglide 2 Jacket!
Hate that the pants don't come in longs
When I tried the pants on over my jeans, 5", above boots, was exposed to the elements.
Completely unacceptable for an advertised all weather product.
Glad I tried them on first at my dealer, can't imagine the problems with refunds.
Good product and design, just not in tune with the need for proper fit for all of us out there.

Airglide vs Bushwhacker

I have the Airglide and like it. I do prefer the 3/4 length becuase of the greater protection in a get off. I will follow this thread to see how you decide. Google their website and ask them about 2009. I have called them before and they were very nice.

I'll cast my vote for the Bushwacker. I have used mine all summer and love in when the temp is above 70 F, lower than that I switch to my AST. I ordered mine as soon as the Hi-Viz color was introduced based on the excellent reaction by cagers to my AST in the same color.

Back