• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What are you drinking tonight?

Had 2 absolutes on the rocks with a twist and then went to see America's greatest living artist... Bob Dylan. Great show

Green Tea now.CocapCola later and follow up with some strong cough syrup until i get rid of this cold/cough thingy.

Went to the bar around noon to watch one of the only sporting events I watch straight through, regularly. I had some Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, and then switched to Sam Adams. It's more of a neighborhood bar so I'm mostly stuck with the more "normal" beers.

For the rest of the night I'll be re-hydrating with water. :hungover

Oh, and Ohio State beat Michigan. :clap

:D

FAM_MAALOX_LIQUID_12_OZ-5110.jpg

Mike

:hungover :hungover :dunno

509047653_b267L-O.jpg

A delicious deep dark brew. Malty but the hops are there.
Truly, Bell's is one of my two favorite brewers, the first being Rogue way out there in Newport, OR.

I must make a pilgrimage to both . . . .

It's 9:30 am and I'm getting ready to whip up a batch of Sangria.

We have our annual Profit Plan party today. No one likes having to sit down and do it so a few years ago, we began making a party out of it. Each of us calls our favorite food brokers for a sample of something good to donate towards a pot luck lunch and it makes the chore much more bearable.

BYOC - Bring your own calculator.

Profit Plan is the annual guessing game where we take a SWAG guess at what each of our customers will contribute to our overall sales for the next fiscal year. It's number crunching paperwork that is best done with a beverage in the company of friends.

As for the Norge, he's been out a few times. Unfortunately, we are expecting heavy rain this afternoon and through the weekend.

Back