• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What are you drinking tonight?

Hear The Wind Howl

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-5Ee6YFuKuA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-5Ee6YFuKuA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Is it howling at your door tonight?

OK, Navan liquer.
Very alcohol forward nose. Very.
Less vanilla than I was expecting but quite palatable once you acclimate.
Still brings the load I expect from a good cognac and a nice change from original Grand Marnier.
Oooh . . . . the vanilla is very much on the backside.
So, pour in a snifter, walk away for 15 - 20 minutes and let it settle down.

Last edited:
I'm browsing the forum sipping on Pennsylvania Dutch egg nog. Made with real dairy cream,rum, brandy and blended whiskey. GOOD STUFF!

:thumb I hope I got enough to last till Christmas!

Oh that sounds good, PM me the recipe, won't you?
I was thinking about the nog for this Christmas.
As I will not be doing Glug.

I just discovered Skyy Pineapple vodka tonight. It is delish, mixed it with cranberry juice for several great cocktails. It's dangerously delicious.

to wezul

I buy it already made at the liquor store. A friend gave me a bottle a couple years ago for Christmas and I have been hooked. I normally didn't like eggnog, but this stuff is good. It is made by Dairyland Distillers in Phila. PA and is called Pennsylvania Dutch egg nog.

I am sipping on some as I type( not too much, it is 29 proof)

A Merry CHRISTmas to all!

If you know, you know. 'Nuf said

747715205_u9nGY-XL.jpg

Greg, I enjoy my Grand Marnier.
As everyone might be aware.
But this is a superlative experience.
If you like liquer, this is something . . . . nonpareil.

But this was after a very good friend who also has been my BMWMOA mentor and got me to buy my first BMW motorcycle. We had supper at one of my favorite haunts, I started with some tuna tartar, really brilliant as I have persuaded them to carve it for me to order.
Then a nice marinated hangar steak with pom frittes.
Accompanied by a 2005 Ch?óteauneuf-du-Pape, a little young but quite drinkable.
so it was quite a remarkable evening.
Enjoying a fine Macanudo Ascot after.
It's been a very good month for me and I wish all the best to all of you.

phpThumb.php

If you can find this stuff, you are in for a treat. :brad It is even USDA organic so it must be good for you. It has a similar taste to root beer but no fizz, not too sweet, and it is 80 proof. I drink it neat but is mixes well and is great over vanilla ice cream.

I have no affiliation. This stuff is just great! The only problem is, some of you will now be buying this and it will become even harder for ME to find.

Cheers!

Greg, I enjoy my Grand Marnier.
As everyone might be aware.
But this is a superlative experience.
If you like liquer, this is something . . . . nonpareil.

But this was after a very good friend who also has been my BMWMOA mentor and got me to buy my first BMW motorcycle. We had supper at one of my favorite haunts, I started with some tuna tartar, really brilliant as I have persuaded them to carve it for me to order.
Then a nice marinated hangar steak with pom frittes.
Accompanied by a 2005 Ch?óteauneuf-du-Pape, a little young but quite drinkable.
so it was quite a remarkable evening.
Enjoying a fine Macanudo Ascot after.
It's been a very good month for me and I wish all the best to all of you.

Sounds to me like we need to get together for dinner, and drinks. :buds

A Brit informed me and a buddy drinking Newcastle one night that Newcastle is the PBR of our English cousins. Any other Brits second that?

I claim no pretentious taste buds for drinks but there's a big tasty difference between the two.

I'm satisfied with a $10 gallon of Carlo Rossi and a Hand Grenade.

One, I repeat, one 16 oz. Bud. Then? A glass of 2% Anderson Erickson! (Milk.) I have no class but I have taste.

Just a small glass...

From the Wisc. White Winter Winery Their Black Harbor dessert mead. It's made with black currants and honey with a 21 % Alc. content. I have to work tommorrow so just a wee nip. www.whitewinter.com

Back