• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What are you drinking tonight?

This mornin' I am drinking strong coffee. Very good. No "breakfast of champions" for me! Last night was a cheap American beer night (Old Milwaukee) while I did some oiler maintenance. But not too much; didn't want to mess up!

Last edited:
My first...

Coffee, Water. Gatoraide more water

Lunch? Water. Gatoraide more water

Dinner? Water. Gatoraide more water...

Maybe some tea...

Tomorrow?

Water. Gatoraide more water

Lower GI tomorrow at 2:30....yuuuchhhhhhhh!

You think that's yuck?
From what I understand you are going to get to drink a rather large amount (quart, half gallon?) of the rather viscous goo that makes you shed everything in you.
I have not done the 50+ colonoscopy procedure yet but I am told you want to stay within arm's reach of the loo.

Enjoy. (Blech!)

My turn is not far off, need to get this done.

You think that's yuck?
From what I understand you are going to get to drink a rather large amount (quart, half gallon?) of the rather viscous goo that makes you shed everything in you.
I have not done the 50+ colonoscopy procedure yet but I am told you want to stay within arm's reach of the loo.

Enjoy. (Blech!)

Beats the alternative. :brow

You think that's yuck?

Enjoy. (Blech!)

I know. My wife took the brochure from the doctors office and went out and bought somthing in a gallon jug; I have yet to look, or read of how exactly, what exactly is in my future...

The whole thing has got me a little down...

I will give you details...NOT!:sick

You will just have to find out on yer own there, dude!

You think that's yuck?

Enjoy. (Blech!)

Here's something fun to think about. They use the same endoscope for either end. I found that wonderful news out after they scoped my esophagus and stomach. :sick

5 hours and counting for my turn..

And I don't even know what end they will begin...

I dont want to go, you guys are freaking me out!

A nice Macanudo Ascot (no I am not drinking the Ascot) and a glass of Pauillac.
Larry you can bring the CR 'round later, K?

:rofl

Enjoyed a nice Misterio Argentinian Malbec with dinner, and am now savouring a glass of Navan - Grand Marnier's vanilla offering. Very nice...

Back