• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What are you drinking tonight?

It's Octoberfest beer time!!! Shlafly Octoberfest from St. Louis is fantastic!! Sam Adams Octoberfest is good too!!

668180337_aErkc-O.jpg

I've been thinking which . . .
is something a man should not do.

maybe more later.

Hahaha! Dave fell off the WW wagon for his B-Day.

Good on ya, Dave!

Tonight back to an old standard.
Grand Ma and Coffee.

I can roll all night on this.
No I don't mean roll like ride.
I mean roll like rock.

You know how they say "the good die young"?
That being the case I'm going to live forever!
And that has been the plan all along.

I'm actually drinking wine. I didn't feel like anything cold, so room temperature red wine won out. Nothing fancy over here, just some basic table wine that I've had sitting for a while. It's a nice change!

well, since you asked........ JB Scotch. Mary just had an ear operation and will be discharged tomorrow. All is well. Last night, me and my FN social worky empathy did not sleep well last night. so, Mary sleeps and I sit here on a new laptop filling in the pieces of a Trip Report and ...... drinking Scotch. tequilla is really a much better drink for the intellectually minded but for this budding intellectural ..... Scotch is doing just fine. - Bob

Hey! So what if it's Sunday night?

I am a creature of habit. All bad. :wave

396964896_enWei-O.jpg

and coffee.

Had a nice rolled pork loin roast tonight with red yams, limas and applesauce. Some German wine to drink.

And now . . . . onward through the fog!!

BTW, I perused back through this thread, you folks have excellent taste!

Some inexpensive Pinot Noir. Obviously I drank to much or too little as I am still up at 3am.
:ha

705231174_v29jy-O.jpg

Back to an old favorite, Rogue Shakespeare Stout.
A tasty oatmeal stout, nicely malted with a hint of dark chocolate in the finish.

I must make it to Newport (OR) someday.

Coppola Ivory Label 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon. Probably followed up with a couple Budweisers. :kbasa

Coppola Ivory Label 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon. Probably followed up with a couple Budweisers. :kbasa

Now THAT'S funny! :rofl

Bangin' on a 2007 already? Impetuous!
With the economy being what it is and my wallet being filled (or not) like it is, my rack is quite sparsely populated of late. :(

Back