• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What are you drinking tonight?

wezul

Cage Rattler
Tonight is Tuesday night.
How's that for the ridiculously obvious?
Had a real nice supper at Cab's, my regular haunt.
Chef and friend Luis came up with what he calls "Venison Sliders", a small piece of hammered venison loin on grilled bread with shaved endive and arugula with a cranberry/jalapeno mayo.
Had that and some nibbles before and split a nice bottle of Paulliac with my good friend and BMW mentor Lee.
Now it's on to coffee (wings of the morning, 100% Kona) with Grandma (Grand Marnier).
Screw the market. Life is good!

Tonight is Tuesday night.
How's that for the ridiculously obvious?
Had a real nice supper at Cab's, my regular haunt.
Chef and friend Luis came up with what he calls "Venison Sliders", a small piece of hammered venison loin on grilled bread with shaved endive and arugula with a cranberry/jalapeno mayo.
Had that and some nibbles before and split a nice bottle of Paulliac with my good friend and BMW mentor Lee.
Now it's on to coffee (wings of the morning, 100% Kona) with Grandma (Grand Marnier).
Screw the market. Life is good!

Man knows how to live.

Finally got the TKC80's on my GSPD, now I'm ready for Color in the Catskills. :clap

AFTER my test ride I came home and had two beers:

- New Holland Brewing "Mad Hatter IPA"
- Sam Adams "Irish Red"

That's enough for me - I'm tired and heading to bed, soon!

I went with the Coors N/A and some hot wings with blue cheese from Dining Facility #2. The Ugandan guards almost did not let me in. I have not picked up my M-4 yet from our supply SGT. You must be armed when you go into the DFAC. Iraq is a very odd place. I would kill for a nice glass of wine, no I am not kidding! haha

Kelly

"Yogi" brand chai tea. very hot, in a big ceramic mug, no sweet crap, no milk, just the tea. two bags.

Pepper spices coming through fragrance rushes my face in a wave of steam, setting on the front porch typing on the for ever more novel of life.....

You post on tea suddenly makes me want a nice mug of tea - though this time of year (cool nights and mornings) is perfect for some lapsang souchong. I need a campfire about now...

"Yogi" brand chai tea. very hot, in a big ceramic mug, no sweet crap, no milk, just the tea. two bags.

Pepper spices coming through the taste, fragrance rushes my face in a wave of steam, setting on the front porch typing on the for ever more novel of life.....

I went with the Coors N/A and some hot wings with blue cheese from Dining Facility #2. The Ugandan guards almost did not let me in. I have not picked up my M-4 yet from our supply SGT. You must be armed when you go into the DFAC. Iraq is a very odd place. I would kill for a nice glass of wine, no I am not kidding! haha

Kelly

God be with you.

bulliet whiskey.

same as maker's possibly better for half the price.

oh....with a grilled sirloin burger and cheese. on MY grill.

Bonny Doon Cigare Volant, paired with a double cut pork chop coated in fresh Rosemary Sea Salt and cracked Pepper rub, seared on the grill then slow cooked on medium heat for half an hour. Wifey is pregnant so not drinking. Good thing about Bonny is, if, and that's a BIG if, I don't finsih the bottle I can screw the cap back on.
Life truly IS good.

Went out with the wife (kids had sports activities) to a local hole in the wall, the "Tilted Kilt". I had the Chesapeake burger, 1/2 lb. of fresh ground angus, topped with baby portobella, lump crab meat and cheddar. Washed it down with a local microbrew, Stoudt's Octoberfest. Her burger looked equally as good, and she enjoyed a German wheat beer, can't spell or pronounce the name..........

Saving the Speyburn single and Yeungling for next weekend in the Catskills.

See you there, Josh!

Back