• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bag Liners

QUICKDRAW

Looking to buy a set of bag liners for my integral cases. Any recommendations, Kathy's, RKA, BMW or others?

I really like my Cee Baileys... excellent quality at an excellent price.

I am very pleased with the RKA liners for my R1200ST. High quality materials and good workmanship.

I think we just had a thread on this but I can't find it...

I like Kathy's bags. They're tough and fit well. I've heard that her service is excellent if there are any problems.

Bag liners

Thanks all for the input. Looks like RKA is the preferred bag liner. They were at the Beemer Bash in Quency, I walked by their site several times (never realized that they sold liners as well as soft bags) :banghead
I think I'll give them a try.....Thanks again

Looks like you've got your answer. Just for the record, I tried the Cee Bailey's bags last year. I was not impressed with the quality. The zippers looked like a weak spot. They also compromised a lot of potential space by not completely form fitting my RT's luggage. I ended up returning them. At first they wanted to charge me a fee (like they do for windshield returns). I had to read them their own return policy which stated it was full value. :scratch

Bag Linners

Dallas

Thanks for the info on Cee Bailey's. I checked their on line catalogue and couldn't find a product for my bags so I didn't go much farther with that choice but thanks for the reply.

Bailey's

That's interesting. I have them and they fit perfectly on my R1200RT and have good zippers. I wonder if they sent you the wrong bags?

I just got a set of Kathy's for my RT and I'm very impressed with how well made they are.

Rka

RKA for sure.
I bought a set for my R1150RT 6 years ago and they still work great.
I just got a pair for my R1200RT and they look even better.

... and Richard is a great guy !!!

I have Integral cases for The BatBike, and they have some good liners that are made to fit. Even though they are a bit old and worn, they are still very functional. I wish I knew who made them so I could make a recommendation, but they came with the bike when I bought it used. A friend said they look like Kathy's but I really have no idea.

Bailey Bags

Sorry about your experience with the Bailey bags. Mine fit perfectly as well. Even had a little pocket to fit the little cubby in the inside of the right side bag. Zippers work great.

Back