• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

ADVrider not what it use to be

Hey Adam, wow can't believe someone turned you in. I was gonna respond back to you on ADV after reading some of this thread, but dang you're out again. I would think most people would not care enough to report to the Mods. But seems Big Brother was watching.

I for one haven't been threatened to be banned for sarcasm as I rate high on that personality trait. Usually save those replies for Old school posters. it surprises me that some of the conflict between some posters continues. As they are always thumping chest as each other.

Last edited:
OK....that really hurt when i got kicked back off and I am thinking it's a guy who suggested it that did the deed as he made no response.

I hope you're not talking about me.. because not only did I not suggest it, but by the time I went to reply to your PM over there (so much for "laying low"), you were already banned again. There's no bad blood between us, because I don't even know you! :ha

You know, there's an Airhead subforum on here and it's more active than ever. Give it a whirl.

OK....that really hurt when i got kicked back off and I am thinking it's a guy who suggested it that did the deed as he made no response. I am kind of agreeing that the big mods in Adv are complete *******s. I've contacted one over there through email and even PMed him here. He does not even have the decency to reply. Seriously Roger...WTF?

So, I got accepted over on FarmRulz. Ssems to be a decent site without too many *******s.....even if there are a bunch of adv mods there :stick

Get over it and on with your life. You sound caustic and angry!

Jack

Well guys i'm down in Farmrulz now as well, it's advrider without a lot of the clueless noobs. Funnything is, It has a pile of exiled ADV mods. i'll stick around here a bit too, but riding season's coming to a close.

I hope you're not talking about me.. because not only did I not suggest it, but by the time I went to reply to your PM over there (so much for "laying low"), you were already banned again. There's no bad blood between us, because I don't even know you! :ha

You know, there's an Airhead subforum on here and it's more active than ever. Give it a whirl.

Well, yeah, I did think it was you :dunno Sorry? I just contacted those who I thought I could trust. I always was told that only Baldy could access PMs so figured they were safe. Nice to see that mods can not only read our PMs but are quick to Ban, yet can't respond to simple emails and PMs.

Last edited:
Hey Adam, wow can't believe someone turned you in. I was gonna respond back to you on ADV after reading some of this thread, but dang you're out again. I would think most people would not care enough to report to the Mods. But seems Big Brother was watching.

I for one haven't been threatened to be banned for sarcasm as I rate high on that personality trait. Usually save those replies for Old school posters. it surprises me that some of the conflict between some posters continues. As they are always thumping chest as each other.

Hey Bud,
There was just one local guy who was trying to get me banned for years....he had a friend who was a mod that blew something i said out of proportion. Feel free to PM me here or on farmrulz

I didn't read this whole thread but I kind of get the gist as to what is going on......if you want to have some fun with knowledgeable motorcyclist, head over to the WERA Roadracing forum. I've been on since 2006 and the conversation is all over the board and sarcasm is welcome. Yeah, it gets quite a bit rougher than it is here but those guys worship the bike and know what they are talking about. Quite a few BMW enthusiast too. I've learned a bunch about my R1100 from those guys.

Find out where he lives and confront him. It will make you feel better. Be sure to have bail money and a lawyer.

You do make a joke about it....but in all seriousness, what has the world come to if you cannot air frustrations with folks in real life without assuming it'll turn bad? This is why I was banned. I mentioned stopping by and it was viewed at threating/stalking. Hell, the only reason I even mentioned it was because I had hoped the guy would simply PM me and we could come to an understanding and get over the issues......but the mods got involved and the rest is history.

I gotta be honest here adamppaul, you seem like kind of a $hit stirrer.Why don't we let this go and stop the drama. I don't think this forum needs it.

Nothing personal, just my 2 cents.

Mod Hat ON >

This was an old thread from 2008 that the recent returning poster saw as one that fit his needs. Most of the discussions are 4 years old.

It wasn't a "let's bash another forum and it's owner/mods" in spite of a few postings. As mentioned there are a lot of cross- members in several forums and some are not for everybody.

A lot of PM's have transpired in the past 48 hours on the recent activity in this thread and let's just say it's time to lay this old dog back down to rest and move on to something a little newer...like tires and oil...or which model is better.
It's not Winter yet...geez:dunno

Thanks guys & gals

Mod Hat OFF<

Back