• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Schedules are posted

Vat ist dis "shceudle"? Is like a ting da obese wear? yah?
:dunno

Where is Helge P and the Ratay's Seminairs ???

Hello
I looked through all the MOA schedules and ...... No Seminairs with Helge P and the Ratays. Both on their website state that they will have lectures and slide shows of their adventures :)))

What's up ....? Please tell ???

Charlie C
chas1969@hotmail.com

Re: Where is Helge P and the Ratay's Seminairs ???

chas1969 said:
Hello
I looked through all the MOA schedules and ...... No Seminairs with Helge P and the Ratays. Both on their website state that they will have lectures and slide shows of their adventures :)))

What's up ....? Please tell ???

Charlie C
chas1969@hotmail.com

I think you're not looking closely enough. They're both there.

Here you go:

Helge
Friday, 11:00-12:00 PM, GPS for All
Friday, 12:30-2:30 PM, Africa Next

Ratay's
Friday, 5:00-7:30 PM, Taste of the Ultimate Journey

All three of these will be held in Multi Purpose Barn C

Hope that helps.

I can't take the credit for all that, someone else actually put together the pages and stuff. So nice going Jackie.

Thanks Brad! This was exactly what I was looking for. I can't leave Seattle until Saturday morning and I wanted to make sure I could make a few of the vendors in that time. Hey, 1 day for the rally is better than 0 days!

BradfordBenn: Right on for posting the event schedules! We intend to post the Board Meeting agenda on the website as well.

I'll tell you all one thing for sure: our rally chair, Jackie Hughes, has done one of the best jobs of planning, communicating and scheduling on the Spokane Rally that I've seen from any Rally Chair. This is gonna be a good one!!

Y'all ride safe. See ya here.

:bliss

Shower Trailers

I dont understand why close the shower trailers how many are there I like to get up really early run a few and get a shower before the lines form and the water is cold like run at 5 shower at 5:30 :dunno

I concur on the shower closing....why is this necessary?

Also does anyone know when the flat track tacing will be (and where) ?

Thanks.

Back