• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

TThe Coolest Bike You Have Photographed

r51-3.jpg

r69s.jpg

scarlett-1000.jpg

Morbidelli V8. Engine based on Ford Cosworth design and only 850 CC. Ahead of it's time and not a commercial success but still beautifull...Just my 0.02 cts

345894027_3SpSf-L.jpg

345894249_RXxhT-L.jpg

345894862_2qKvW-L.jpg

All taken at Barber Motorsport Museum

Well , This one dosen't hold a candle to all of these but it was one of my all time favorite bikes and I restored this one last year. It is now gone and so are my Honda CT90's , but I love my BMW.
One could really get in trouble on one!!!

DSCN4979-700.jpg

Mike

Once I get a new place with more garage space I WILL have an RD400 in it. And maybe even a Kenny Roberts RZ350 replica.

Mike Hailwood's Isle of Man Winning Ducati. In 1978, after an 11 year hiatus from motorcycling, Hailwood performed a now legendary comeback at the Isle of Man TT. Few observers believed the 38 year old would be competitive after such a long absence. Riding on a Ducati 900SS, he was not only competitive, but managed a hugely popular win. He previously won the Isle of Man 11 times before this race.
DSCN1490.jpg

Photo taken at the Barber Motorsports Park Museum, Birmingham, Alabama

There are actually two replicas on eBay. They look like amazing vintage racers.

The Britten
DSCN1449.jpg

Photo taken at the Barber Motorsports Park Museum, Birmingham, Alabama

The Britten is one of my favorite!

a few years back

I saw this Triumph at a rally in Canada... old school hardtail you have to be tough!

Attachments

• redoo.jpg
    redoo.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 264
This one is pretty cool, from the Glenn Curtiss Museum in Hammondsport, NY.

World land speed record holder for several years (replica).

Attachments

• IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 201
From the Barber museum!

Attachments

• P1010063 (Large).jpg
    P1010063 (Large).jpg
    82 KB · Views: 125
Another one from Barber!

Attachments

• P1010075 (Large).jpg
    P1010075 (Large).jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 125
I admit I didn't photograph this cool Duck but one of my favorites!

ducati_900ss.jpg

This is the one that hooked me on motorcycles. I mowed lawns for two summers to have the money to ride, and then I was not street legal at 13 years old.

Attachments

• 1972_TS90_sales1_900.jpg
    1972_TS90_sales1_900.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 107