• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

My first trip on my first Beemer...

A

adkbeemer

Here is a shot of my bike that I just picked up. I had a great ride in the Adirondacks last week!

Attachments

• summer 08 029.jpg
    summer 08 029.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 200
Like you, I'm new to bmw (r11rt) and am headed out on first long ride w/ other RT friends from Portland up to BC and beyond. I have been through 3 Honda's, 1 Suz, and 1 HD; and the RT just has the best combo. Pleasure for daily commute; fun on twisties, and solid on tour. I do miss my vstrom off-road ability; but may add GS down the road.

Hey Adkbeemer, welcome to the forum!

That's a beautiful RT. It looks like it has been loved. I had an '04 and just loved it. I'm sure you will too.

Post early and post often.

Back