• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Where to Get Vintage Parts????

B

buckeyeclark

I have a place here in Ohio; however, I seem to keep getting put on the back burner. "We will call Thursday" then when I call on Saturday they say "We will call Monday" and so on. Where else might I be able to order parts for my 59 R60?

Contact Craig "Vech" Vechorick at Bench Mark Works in Sturgis, MS. He not only has the parts you want, in stock, but he will spend an amazing amount of time on the phone with you, talking you through whatever maintenance or repair work you are trying to perform.

Contact Craig "Vech" Vechorick at Bench Mark Works in Sturgis, MS. He not only has the parts you want, in stock, but he will spend an amazing amount of time on the phone with you, talking you through whatever maintenance or repair work you are trying to perform.

Thank you very much I will give it a shot today!!!!:bow

Ditto. I got almost all parts I needed to restore my R50/2 from Bench Mark Works. Good guys though, as with all vintage parts, get yer wallet out.
Little Egypt Airheads
1966 R50/2
1976 R75/6
1980 R100RT

I've also spent time on the phone while Vech "built me a watch". Good friend of the marque. I also understand that Hucky's BMW sells vintage parts...never tried them, though.

http://hometown.aol.com/bmwhucky/BMWparts.htm

I have used both Hucky and Vech, and would not hesitate to deal with either, or both. Both guys are top-drawer, honest, and just plain helpful-to-a-fault! I feel like I am taking advantage, sometimes, but they really are great....

I tend to use Hucky more, just because I am somehow blessed with the ability to ride my /2 over to his place, and stand there with him, while he explains how-to, and his recomendations. Truly, I found out that Hucky is here in Vero AFTER I bought my /2! Hucky often has better prices, too.

Back