• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2009 Tennessee National Rally

Hi Josh,

One site didn't have enough motel rooms and one wouldn't allow the beer garden. Don't recall which was which. Like I said above, things sometimes change...new motels being built or change in property policies. We will review both of these venues as both are nice sites.

Chuck Manley
BMWMOA
Rally Site Search Team Liaison

Thanks for the reply!! :thumb

Thanks 09 organizers

A hearty congratulations & thank you to the 2009 Johnson City Tennessee organizers, volunteers & crew.

Another fine rally was had. It enabled me to fill in four states on my map. Yeah, I'm not finished yet, I stick close to home in Illinois.

The stunt rider on Saturday (or was it Friday), was most entertaining. As were the wonderful people we met chatting in line, at the vendor area, and at camp.

Not quite sure I can make Oregon, so will be interested to see where 2011 ends up.

See you all next time.

Back