• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Yet Another Rally Related Slideshow

A very nice presentation. Thank you for posting, especially as I was unable to attend the rally this year.

By the way, what is the location of "Car Henge" found in your photos?

Cool

I always liked that soundtrack for traveling.

Those are some great photos and whoever took them has a good eye for composition.

GS

Very nice. Thanks for posting. I like that yellow ride, and looked it over at the K-Koncours.

Minuteman Missile Silo

http://www.nps.gov/mimi/

All tours begin at the park headquarters. The headquarters is located on the south side of Exit 131 off Interstate 90 in western South Dakota, beside the Conoco gas station. This is 75 miles east of Rapid City.

Launch Control Facility Delta-01 is 4 mile west of headquarters. Launch Facility Delta-09 (missile silo) is located south of Interstate 90 just off exit 116. It is approximately 15 miles west of park headquarters.

Back