• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

1st Rally

billy_b57

Ok it's my first BMW rally so is there anyone from the Eugene,Or. area going ?
I plan on leaving the 16th early .
Where is the best place to stay?
If I go alone I will camp but if two up then a Hotel will be in order.
Is it best to register Friday night or early Sat. morning?
GEt ER DONE !

:bliss

Billy,

Welcome.

I would suggest you pre-register for the rally. Not only do you save five bucks but you will save some time at registration.

There is a seperate line for pre-registered riders. While the two lines move at the roughly the same speed, the pre-reg line is always shorter, plus you don't have to spend time filling out a form when you are likely in the mood to be doing something else.

I will admit a heavy bias to camping so for me the best place to stay is right on site.

I would also encourage you to arrive Friday. Friday night is a good time, with a band in the beer garden and Friday night is flat track night with racing at the rally site. Saturday there will be interesting stuff going on all day.

Best,

Back