• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Lost at the Rally-Camera

SCOUT6

Lost an older Cannon Digital Camera on the last day of the rally. Would love to get it back, or at least the pictures! It has lots of pictures of my wife's blue with green mirrors 1150RT and my silver 1150RT. It is one of the ones powered by double A batteries.
If found, please contact me.

Lost an older Cannon Digital Camera on the last day of the rally. Would love to get it back, or at least the pictures! It has lots of pictures of my wife's blue with green mirrors 1150RT and my silver 1150RT. It is one of the ones powered by double A batteries.
If found, please contact me.
The Cam-Plex doesn't have a camera, but I sent a post to the office to check the lost and found. Will let you know..

Thanks for the idea

Ted has already sent out a note. I hope that he has my camera. I sent him back the description and hope to hear back today. I hope to post that I have the camera back soon.

Ted has already sent out a note. I hope that he has my camera. I sent him back the description and hope to hear back today. I hope to post that I have the camera back soon.

Just got word back from the office. Unfortunately, it's not your camera. Hope Ted finds it for you.

I sent out an email to my customers about a couple lost items, one of which happens to be the camera.

We've traded emails at this point, I'll be shipping it back this week.

We love being "serviced" by Ted

Sue and I had just finished camping off the back of the bikes for about 10 days worth of travel, before and after the UnRally when we got to Gillette. We could have stayed in our own camp stuff, but would have missed out on the great comraderie of Sherpaville.
We will be with him again next year.

'fraid not.

Helps if you actually stayed with me this round!

Actually, I don't know if she stayed with you or not. She left a message on my phone, and we don't have it, so I thought............

Your services are great. Stayed with you in NC, and I'm sure I'll do it again:clap

Back