• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I had a great time...

jgr451

At the rally.I considered the storm on Thursday night,the blazing sun and blistering heat, and the lack of shade, and the ride to and from,to be exciting elemental experiences.Want comfort,stay home! Next rally could be in Death Valley and I would go!!

I really appreciate the organizers and volunteers who made the shuttle from the North 40 simple and reliable.Plenty of portos and showers.Congratulations and thanks to all.

Count me in as one of those who had a great time in Wyoming! I spent the early part of the week in the western part of the state and criss-crossing the Big Horn mountains, then slid into Gillette on Thursday for the festivities. What a cool state!! Everyone I met and talked to was VERY friendly and seemed to enjoy our presence out there. Karol, Deb and their legions did a great job of taking care of us and it was a great rally. It was only when I got home that I realized I didn't take a single picture on the rally grounds!

Next year in Tennessee!!!

Don Sprinkle

I camped on-site the whole rally, as usual. I woke up Friday morning (I think it was Friday) and noticed the chairs we left out were wet. That's all I know about the ferocious Thursday night storm. We both slept through it.

No tent issues, no bike issues, no sleep issues.

Back