• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Picasa Copy To Forum: HOW?

tourunigo

I have a number of photos on our blog (Blogger) and those photos automatically shift to Picasa webpage. Question is: is there an easy way to move selected photos over to this forum so that I can develop a trip report? I have used Photobucket and it's quite easy but Picasa does not seem to have the same capability. Suggestions? Thanks. -Bob

I use Picasa also and the way I post picÔÇÖs follows:

1. Open the photo you wish to post in Picasa.

2. ?¥ down on the left side click on Link to this Photo

3. To select you size click on the drop down menu called Select Size.
You will have the option of Thumbnail, Small Medium or Large. Choose
your preferred size and left click on it.

4. After choosing your size (if you do step 4 before step 3 it will default to
Thumbnail), highlight text under HTML to embed in website. With link
highlighted left click and choose the copy command.

5. When posting your Trip Report, Left click and use the Paste command to
Paste this link in your report. If you paste between the text in your
report, that is where your photo will appear.

6. Click on Preview Post to see if your photos linked correctly.

IÔÇÖm not the best when it comes to explaining in a clear and effective manner, so if this doesnÔÇÖt help please let me know and I will try again.

Happy Posting,
Kennis

I’m not the best when it comes to explaining in a clear and effective manner, so if this doesn’t help please let me know and I will try again.

I strongly disagree with the above statement. Thanks for the lucid explanation.

In SmugMug we have the same feature; however, I can simply control-click (or right-click) and copy the image address. I am unable to see the links you refer to on Bob's account. I guess that's because I'm not signed in? Interesting. . . .

Thanks!

In SmugMug we have the same feature; however, I can simply control-click (or right-click) and copy the image address. I am unable to see the links you refer to on Bob's account. I guess that's because I'm not signed in? Interesting. . . .

I logged out and I no longer had access to the link. I donÔÇÖt know if that's an option in the account set up, or if thatÔÇÖs Picasa. My guess is only the registered user can link.

Kennis

Back