• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Anyone to Alaska ?

D

danbreece

We will be heading to Alaska two up from the rally and would like to see if anyone else has similar plans?

That odd sound that you hear in the background is a chorus of jealous sobbing from the assembled masses who won't be able to make the trip. I'm planning/wishing/praying that I'll be able to make the Denver to Anchorage trip next summer.

Cheers
RW

I'm still trying to figure out where to go after the rally as I will have until the 28th to be back in Dayton, Oh. I was thinking about heading that direction or to the west coast and through some National Parks.

That's a lot of time to play with... Depending on your daily milage, you could cover some serious territory, or just poke around and enjoy the sites... How about Vancouver and then a nice mellow ride down the Pacific Coast Highway? Stop and see San Fran.. redwoods. Hit the Grand Canyon on the way back homeward. Lots to see...

RW

Back