• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

announced location?

Looking forward to 2009. I will stop by the Skip Barber Museum near Birmingham, AL on the way up to TN and travel east after the rally to N Carolina, south thru GA and back to Jacksonville, FL. I'm looking thru the PB book that lists a thousand places to visit before you kick the bucket for stops along the way. Ride Safe
:usa

Results 1-10 of about 1,850 for motels near Johnson City, TN

I think you're safe.

That's true, however if your the type of person who wants to roll out of bed and be at the rally grounds without camping then you may want to book a room in the next couple of months. The really good news is there will be lots of places to choose from, the pricing should be more then reasonable, and as a bonus there are numerous places to eat!:eat

Looking forward to 2009. I will stop by the Skip Barber Museum near Birmingham, AL on the way up to TN and travel east after the rally to N Carolina, south thru GA and back to Jacksonville, FL. I'm looking thru the PB book that lists a thousand places to visit before you kick the bucket for stops along the way. Ride Safe
:usa

The Barber musem has nothing to do with Skip Barber, it's part of the Barber motorsports complex. We hope to check it out this fall for the AMA vintage days, I hear nothing but great things about the place.:clap

I think the people in Gray, Johnson City, Bristol, Kingsport, etc. will really appreciate our visit next year. Any place that welcomes 160,000 NA$CAR fans twice a year will be glad to have only 10,000 of us.

Back