• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Gillette: Rally? What Rally?

As someone who didn't go to the National this year I was surprised by the lack of postings and photos from the Rally...did anyone with a camera go to this National? :stick

As someone who didn't go to the National this year I was surprised by the lack of postings and photos from the Rally...did anyone with a camera go to this National? :stick

There have been a few threads. Certainly has been more quiet on the photo posting side than in the past. I haven't seen anything up on the rally web site . . . seems like it has had photos posted on an ongoing basis before.
Maybe it's because everyone is still on the road headed home. :brow

I'd post some pics except my cheapo tent leaked during the storm and my camera was destroyed by the mini-flood:cry I just picked up a replacement from Wally-world and hopefully it can read my memory card:bow

what rally

I would think a majority of registrats are still working their way home, or are continuing on extended rides. Many don't travel with laptops.

I think we'll see lots of shots in a few days.

Rinty

I would think a majority of registrats are still working their way home, or are continuing on extended rides. Many don't travel with laptops.

I think we'll see lots of shots in a few days.

Rinty

Strange that MOA didn't do more on their web site during the rally. The silence around the rally on other motorcycle forums with BMW presence is deafening.

I'd agree with you about travel biting into posting . . . I'm looking forward to some additional posts and photos about the rally.

what rally

Gspot. :scratch

:type GS section in AdvRider; ah, now I get it.

I don't get in there much; I mean AdvRider.:laugh

Rinty

I'd post some pics except my cheapo tent leaked during the storm and my camera was destroyed by the mini-flood:cry I just picked up a replacement from Wally-world and hopefully it can read my memory card:bow

If you've got a card reader, any computer should be able to read the card. Hopefully, there's something on it.

link goes to GSpot but no search results for Gillette or BMWMOA that had rally info besides "who's going?" :scratch

Sorry I misunderstood your point. I thought you meant just traffic in general not ralley specific. I need to pay more attention. No there has not been much about the ralley maybe it is just not such a big deal to people who do not attend and the people there are too busy to post.

Uh uh, I just got home. I am working on a ride report.
I'll blab everything.

Good! I had to leave early. I am looking to you to tell me what I missed (besides meeting you in person, that is.)

Tom

Back