Thread: The Eppley Airhead

James.A

The Eppley Airhead

In a few hours, the toaster R75/5 that Bill Eppley donated will be won at the Gillette rally. Some lucky person(maybe me) is going to win a perfectly running, un-restored example of BMW's leap into the modern age. Please, someone let me know who is the new owner of this magificent motorcycle.

Quote Originally Posted by woodnsteel View Post
    In a few hours, the toaster R75/5 that Bill Eppley donated will be won at the Gillette rally. Some lucky person(maybe me) is going to win a perfectly running, un-restored example of BMW's leap into the modern age. Please, someone let me know who is the new owner of this magificent motorcycle.
    Bad enough you won my leather jacket at the MOA open house last year.
    I used to post here, but now I don't.

Bob Henig, as in Bob's BMW, won it.
    John and Tena Gallagher
    '06 R1200RT
    '75 R90S
    '66 R69S

James.A
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTena View Post
    Bob Henig, as in Bob's BMW, won it.
    Cool, can't wait to see what Bob does with it. I hope that he rides it.
    Note to SIBUD; I'll deliver that jacket to you with the tags still on it at the next open house at MOA in exchange for a donation to the Garth scholarship.

K Bikes Complex by Choice cjack's Avatar
    Cool, can't wait to see what Bob does with it. I hope that he rides it.
    Note to SIBUD; I'll deliver that jacket to you with the tags still on it at the next open house at MOA in exchange for a donation to the Garth scholarship.
    Bob said that maybe he'll ride it to Tennessee next year. But he was surprised at the winning...so we'll see.
    BTW, he gave away a complete riding suit (Comfort Shell), BMW boots and gloves as a major prize. Nice prize.
    BMWMotorcycles, fun when they're running...
    My other bike is a BMW.
    Jack Hawley MOA and RA #224, KE9UW ("Chuck")