• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Signs

Don't know if the animals wanted to Flee the shelter, or if the Fleas had already fleed or....... :brow

Attachments

• 0517090948a[1] (3).jpg
    0517090948a[1] (3).jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 990
Looks like you're on your way to Roy's in Amboy.

Actually, we had passed through Amboy..... I was amazed that the whole north side of the highway, where the shoulder had been plowed was covered with fist-sized stones spelling out the names of people... similar to the "Joe loves Mary" carvings you see in trees.....where there are trees...

For that whole stretch.. all the way to the Interstate.... it was covered... I could discern no break.. no space for another name sign... Kinda speaks to the hope for us all...

We didn't see any open businesses.. so, is there one? It might be a few years till I get to ride it again on my LT....

We didn't see any open businesses.. so, is there one? It might be a few years till I get to ride it again on my LT....

There's not much out there, and I think even Roy's is closed now. There's post office in Amboy, I think that's still open, but with the USPS talking about 5 day service in spite of another price rise, who knows how long that will last.

PICT0031.JPG

224639157_PztP2-L.jpg

Who puts their pets in a laundrette?

Oh, now I see!

Actually, we had passed through Amboy..... I was amazed that the whole north side of the highway, where the shoulder had been plowed was covered with fist-sized stones spelling out the names of people... similar to the "Joe loves Mary" carvings you see in trees.....where there are trees...

For that whole stretch.. all the way to the Interstate.... it was covered... I could discern no break.. no space for another name sign... Kinda speaks to the hope for us all...

If you come from the south, through 29 palms, you can easily ride and gas up at Goff's or even in Needles. It depends on your route and destination. Rode through Amboy a couple of weeks ago, it was closed for the day so someone could shot a movie, but they still had one gas pump working.

Looks like the sign is in the right spot; two guys have already run off the road. :p

I think that's when they are in Australia and moving through lots of Roos. They've been on the road for almost three years. They stayed with us during their second week of travel. Youth, money and time. Dang! -Bob

Back