• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I am getting ready for the rally....

Rapid_Roy

...and my wife says we should go for a ride. I agree, I wanted to run it after changing the drive shaft and final drive oil. I had forgotten that the pin in the seat for the lock had come out. :banghead
We went for a ride, and I felt a shifting under my butt somewhere out on the road. When we got home, I was checking the bike and packing and I found a broken seat bracket, well, ripped halfway. I am fairly certain it won't get better on the way to Gillette.:laugh
I have the original factory seat that I was going to use on my /7, so I am not in panic mode yet. Just one more thing to do before I leave Tuesday night. I will have my flashing electric guitar pin on at the beer tent, and I share my Tequila. Say Hi. Everybody have a safe trip, see you there.:wave

Taste yours there!

See you there have a safe trip.
Bruce

Could be worse. I was getting ready for the rally and noticed the RT tires were not going to make it, and it still needs the gas cap put on. Well looks like the VFR is going again. 675 miles so far today, I made it to Sioux Falls, SD.

in st. louis for an all day meeting. hopefully will get back on the road late this afternoon.

sandhills of nebraska tomorrow! :brad

ian

in st. louis for an all day meeting. hopefully will get back on the road late this afternoon.

sandhills of nebraska tomorrow! :brad

ian
:wave Wednesday, we hope to be on 18 somewhere in Iowa, finishing in Winner, SD. Have a safe trip, I will look for da boat of youse at the Rally

Speaking to you from a motel room in Elko, Nevada. Tonight I have a room reserved in Lander, WY.

If you visit Elko, I highly recommend eating at Biltoki Basque restaurant. I had three enormous lamb chops. I should have stopped after the second but it was so good!

Tomorrow 530am

Went to town in Thompson Falls Mt. and it was all I can do to wait till the AM to
leave. The gas pumps were full of bemmers on the way.
See yall there.
Bruce

Back