• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

RT on Mt. Washington

medic319

I finally got to go up to Mt Washington. I had a great time riding with my wife. Here is a photo from one of the pull-offs on the Auto Road (the summit was socked in with dense fog). We had a great trip. We rode about 2000 miles in 5 days of riding. We were never in a hurry, and we only spent about hour on the freeway one day (as we were hitting every small town doing 25 mph when the freeway was less than 1 mile away. I may write up a ride ride report, but this was being posted for the photo, not the report.

Attachments

• IMG_4273.jpg
    IMG_4273.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 176
nice, I did that on 4th of july weekend for the first time as well, its a fun ride for sure :p
my report is on adv so I'm not sure if I should make one here

click this to see it

328812176_yjeS7-XL.jpg

We were there after the Vermont rally two years ago. What a great time of year to poke around New England. We spent the week after the rally with no plans and no direction. Just rode all day, found a motel, and continued on the next day.

For those who've never been there, the Kancamagus Highway (spelling??) shouldn't be missed.

Back