• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Impact Jackets

O

oggundakete

Airbag jacket

Hi:
I saw two jacket models made for BMW by the trade helite. Two BMW dealers here in Mexico sell it with the brand approval.
It's web page is www.helite.com or www.airbaghelite.com. Most of the information is in French and Italian.
Anyway I saw it and try different jackets, but they have too different vest models that are very comfortable, I bought one (vest) to myself and another for my girlfriend, hopeing will never need it :thumb , but we all know that anyway, any caution is welcome when **** happens :banghead .

Something important is that you most try them on before, because if you buy the vest obviously you will need it bigger than your regular size, for example I'm large, but need a XL Vest

airbags/ impact jackets

Thanks for the links, they look like a better idea than an entire jacket, more versatile.

Back