• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

mail station at rally

tac

On Sunday after the rally I would like to mail my camping gear home is there going to be a facility at the rally site such as a UPS store to accomplish this?

Office Depot is the answer.

According to the UPS site (www.ups.com) the closest location that will be open on Sunday is

OFFICE DEPOT/COPY CENTER
1003 E 3RD AVE
SPOKANE, WA 99202

Their hours are Sunday 10AM to 6PM. Their phone is 509-536-7600

We are currently working toward having a shipping vendor right on site for shipping home not only your camping gear, but all those goodies purchased from the vendors. Once we have more information, it will be posted on the rally web page.

Last edited:
Jackie Hughes said:
We are currently working toward having a shipping vendor right on site for shipping home not only your camping gear, but all those goodies pruchased from the vendors. Once we have more information, it will be posted on the rally web page.

In WV last year, they had the local UPS store set up. It was quite nice. I got home and the stuff I'd sent home was waiting for me.

Back