• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Victoria accomodations?

hawkrider

I don't like to put too much "planning" in my trip planning; keep a loose itinerary and wing it.
Leaving Monday (7th) from SFO, will super slab I-5 to Oregon, then head over to the coast for the rest of the trip north thu Oregon and Washington. We plan to cross over to Vancouver Island at Port Angeles, spend a day or three touring/riding and then head east, generally speaking.

I suspect by the time we get to the port and across, most of that day will be gone, so we will need to find a motel/hotel. Any quick recommendations on where to stay that is clean but won't break the bank?

Regards, Lou

We have stayed at the Blue Ridge Inn on Douglas St.(across from the Mayfair Mall) the last four years in a row; reasonably priced, on site laundry, brekky cafe and the bus downtown stops out in front. Enjoy Victoria, it is a great place.:thumb

Thanks for the recommendation, I will check it out in my guide book. It (Victoria) sounds like a great place!

Regards, Lou.

Back