• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Registration troubles.

IMARTIN

I am unable to pre-register. The machine won't accept the default set-up. i.e. membership number and the five letters of last name and postal code. Anyone else from Canada had any trouble? What other method of registering is there?

Canadian Postal Code in Login

When accessing the Secure Services Area of the BMW MOA website for the first time, your login is your membership number and your password is the first five letters of your last name (or all of them if your last name contains less than five characters) plus the first five letters/numbers of your postal code. (Not the whole thing.)

Example: John Smithjones at postal code M4L 1P3
Password: smithm4l1p

If this doesn't work for you for any reason, please feel free to reach me by clicking the webmaster link at the bottom of the login page.

Back