• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Riders workshop

jimfastcar

Got back last night from a weekend at the Riders Workshop, what a blast and what a learning experience !!
Only regret is that there was little opportunity to stop for pics on some of the marvelous views and roads of the Allegheny mountains and Amish communities.
Unbeknownst to me, there was a VTwin Rally in Johnstown, PA so lots of Bikers to be seen on the way to and fro.
Also made a point of stopping by the Flight 93 Memorial in Shanksville to take in the sad memories of 9/11.
Cannot endorse Jim Ford enough. His knowledge of riding, and passion for the geography and history of the area are infectious.
If you want to upgrade your skill set, I urge you to consider the investment.

PS - there are too many deer in them forests.....time for a cull ?

Attached is a picture of the group, Jim Ford is on the left.

Attachments

• IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 83
I took it last September, well worth it. I am still fine tuning my skills based on what I learned.

Rod

I would love to take the workshop. I went to Jim's seminar in Vermont in 06 and spoke with him at length in Wisconson last year. He's a very nice person and very knowledgeable about smooth riding technics. I learned a lot and improved my riding skills XXXX just from the tips I got from him. I can only imagine how much better it would be to actually take the workshop and get on the road with him for several days.

Back