• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Camping with the Yankee Beemers

nice writeup, the pemi campout is certainly a pretty good one!

Hey Bubba -

We missed you ! You need to get out to the country- Come on up to the Damn Yankees Rally !

ps Briana nice pics !

Hi!
Can anyone recommend a nice route from Boston (Arlington, really) to Montpelier, VT, that avoids all the major highways (like 93, 95, 128, 89, etc.)? Or at least avoids them most of the time?
Or perhaps a good online resource that helps map out motorcycle trips?
Thanks,
Jeff

Hi Brian

Love the photos and I too had a fantastic weekend. I motivated myself and joined the Yankee Beemers to boot. So fingers crossed we get to cross paths very soon. Ride safe my friend and smile whilst your doing it !

Lockster

Back