• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Oil Changing Station at the Rally???

04r1150rs

ONE LESS HARLEY
Will there be an oil changing station at the rally, plus a place to dump oil oil??? If so where might it be located? Any place to buy BMW oil...I assume one of the venders might have something.

TIA

Will there be an oil changing station at the rally, plus a place to dump oil oil??? If so where might it be located? Any place to buy BMW oil...I assume one of the venders might have something.

TIA

Yes, there will be an oil changing area with collection facilities. However, you'll need to bring your own tools. There should be vendors selling both oil and filters, although I don't know of any ones specifically.

Thanks for the info...sheep lover :)stick ) I planned on bringing to appropriate tools. Just hate missing my regular oil change.

Thanks for the info...sheep lover :)stick ) I planned on bringing to appropriate tools. Just hate missing my regular oil change.

That's "sheep DANCER"! :laugh Don't forget that a lot of folks believe you are ok to change the filter every other time provided you keep to the recommended schedule. That makes a rally change a lot less work.

if you change it before you leave, I can't imagine it needing changed before you return. Bowling Green to Gillette is not that far. mine only needs changing every 6000 miles. but if you pull up the site map you will see the oil change station:stick

Yes, please come;

I volunteer at the Oil Booth Changing Station the last few years and its a great service(self), with much help if you need it. Please come over and use the booth. Randy"Polarbear":usa

Back