• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Decoration Committee Volunteers Needed

chasman

The Decoration Committee is looking for a few hearty individuals to help ready the rally grounds. Duties will include hanging lights, banners, signs, and staging a number of other items.

We will begin at 9:00am Tuesday July 15th and work until about 5:00pm. Any items not finished on Tuesday will be done Wednesday morning.

Sunday morning July 20th the Committee will need to spend a couple of hours taking down the decorations.

Please private message me if you can lend a hand.

Cowboy/Cowgirl Up...

Chuck and Julie Manley

THANK YOU to those that have volunteered already!

We are still looking for a few more folks to lend a hand. Those volunteering will be able to camp on grounds Monday if they are not staying in a motel.

Julie and Chuck Manley
Decorations Co-Chairs

If I am not busy helping getting the seminar stuff taken care of, I'll roll up my sleeves to help. I plan to arrive by late Monday.

Bringing the new Eureka. I may need your help setting it up! :buds <= (Is it just me, or are these guys singing "Ein Prosit?")

I'm not arriving until Wednesday, but if you're running drastically behind I'll probably be available.

Back